Aquaone AP-250 Airpump
- Single Outlet
- Durable & Reliable
- Advance Technology
- Super Quiet Operation
- High Performance Air Output
Instructions to use:
- Do not submerge the air pump.
- Air Pump must above water level. If not, ensure that a one way check Valve is fitted to the sir tube to prevent water from being siphon.
- Do not oil at any time.
- Disconnect the plug immediately if the pump falls down into the water.
- Clean or replace air tube or air stone regularly to obtain maximum air outlet and longer life.
- If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid hazard.
Disconnect the plug of the product and other electrical aquarium appliance before placing hands into the water.
We recommend that air pump and other electrical aquarium devices, should be connected to power supplies with ground fault circuit interrupters.