Anti bacterial – Freshwater
Direction in use:
- Calculate the volume of the water to be treated ( Tank length cm x water height cm x width cm / 1000= water volume in litre).
- Measure the correct volume of ‘ Bactonil- FW’ by measuring cap as per following calculation.
DOSAGE : 7 ML ( 1 FULL CAP) TREATS 35 LITRE)
- Remove carbon and zeolite from filters. Replace them after 10 days of treatment.
- Bactonil- FW should be used on days 1,2,3,5&7. Stop the treatment when the symptoms disappear.
- Do a 25% water change if necessary.
Bactonil-FW is suitable for use in hospital/ quarantine tanks. A Temporary yellow shading will appear.