A Scientific Diet For Arowana & Top Feeding Carnivorous Fish.
- A uniquely balanced nutrient mix that helps maximize growth and offers vibrant coloration.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL- menthionine and L- lysine allowed us to produce a food most top feeding carnivorous fish are eager to devour.
- New advances in bio- technology helped us identify the highest grade of carotenoid available today which promotes active color development and retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round.
- Helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding common with other floating stick type foods
- Absorbs water quickly becoming soft yet retains its shape.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you”ll always get the “ Hikari quality you expect!
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over- feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet. Continued use will assure acceptance.
Note: “HIKARI TROPICAL FEED STICKS contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change on color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Rapidly absorbs water and takes on a soft, live- food- like consistency without dissolving.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, wheat starch, potato starch, rice bran, DL –menthionine, L- lysine, astaxanthin, canthaxaanthin, choline choride, vitamin E supplement, L- ascorbyl -2 polyphosphate ( tabilized vitamin C), inositol, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A oil thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxide hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex,( source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement biotin, vitamin B12supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 ( artificial color).