Specialists’ Fish Food Hermetically sealed for freshness
A Color Enhancing Daily Diet for Herbivorous (Plant Eating) cichilds And Freshwater Fishes.
- A perfect balance of natural ingredients meant to meet the nutritional demands of most herbivorous fish offering a taste even the most finicky eater will love.
- Use of the inner most portion of the wheat-germ kernel offers more rapid digestion and beneficial natural nutrients your freshwater herbivore craves.
- Contains pure- cultured Sprirulina offering vibrant, natural color enhancing capacity.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C which won’t degrade over time as easily as non- stabilized vitamin C and supports a healthy immune system.
- Trust the originator of premium aquatic diets when you’re looking for the best!
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minute. Care should be taken to avoid over- feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Ask your retailer for additional Hikari feeding options, like Cichild Bio- Gold +, Cichild Gold Sinking and Bio-Pure Frozen & FD.
Fish meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, wheat germ meal, spirulina, krill meal dehydrated alfalfa meal, fish oil brewers dried yeast, DL- methionone, monosodium glutamate, dried A. niger fermention extract, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L- ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate ( stabilized vitamin C), inositol, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A oil,thiamine monoitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K), folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, blue2 ( artificial color).
Crude Protein Crude Fat Crude Fiber Moisture Crude Ash Phosphorus
min. 37% min.6.0% max. 3.0% max 10% max.15% min.0.8%