Baby pellet – Floating Type
- “TOKYU” never clouds the water as it is a floating food and contains strong sticky protein.
- “TOKYU” is always manufactured by automation from select ingredients under severe quality custody.
- “TOKYU” has an abundance of carotinoid pigment to brilliantly enhance the red- yellow colour in most tropical fish.
Feed “ TOKYU” two or three times daily according to temperature and it should be eaten up within 5 to 10 minutes per each feeding.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein Crude Fat Crude Fibre Crude Ash Moisture Nitrogen Free Extract
Min 32% Min 4% Max 5% Max 10% Max 9% Min 31%
- White fish meal, wheat flour, shrimp meal, dried yeast, soybean meal, wheat germ meal, dehydrated alfafa meal.
- Vitamins A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12 Inositol, Nicotinic Acid, Ca- Pantothenete Choline, Biotion Carotenoid, Para- Amini Benzoic Acid, Folic Acid.
- Mineral: Iron (Fe), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Manganese (Mn), Cobalt (Cu), Phosphorus (P), Magnesium (Mg), P- Amino Benzoic Acid (Paba).
- SPECIAL INGREDIENTS
Carotenoids, NS Germ, Chlorophyll.